Right now we are all loving this cooler weather. Things are starting to feel a bit fall-ish, and I've even worn my boots a couple of times this week! We are reveling in a delightful mid-week visit from my oldest friend and her sweet children, and now are treated to a two day visit with another old and dear friend, Eden. While we have been loving making new friends down here, nothing makes a space feel like home like having OLD friends in it! I am so greatful for these two special friendships!
Other things I am loving this week are:
- THIS song... What can I say? Her voice is amazing!
- This parenting blog... So much wisdom for parents of children of all ages.
- The images in this collection... *Sigh* I do miss farming!
- Long cotton skirts like this, this, this, this, or this!
- Dreaming of a coat rack like this or this...
- This show... Soooo funny, and at 22 minutes and episode, I can actually watch it!
- Dreamy new Autumn Reflections from Ruche!
- All the pretty things at this blog...
I hope your week was rich in friendship. Wishing you all a happy Sunday (as it is now past midnight!)